Shaft Grounding Strap
The Shaft Grounding Strap electrically connects a vessels drive shafts to the Vessel Bonding System and further reduces the incidence of galvanic corrosion on expensive metal drive parts.
- Spring tension for easy installation & use
- Increased connectivity from shaft to anode in a bonding system
- Reduces the harmul galvanic currents passing through engine
- Tinned copper braid strap & built in redundancy connection
- Marine Grade 316 – Stainless Steel pivot arm & mount
- 11 positioning holes to suit most drive shafts